Friday, March 06, 2009

Start Tweeting!



In the spirit of writing about everything and anything that's relevant to SY Design, here's something to consider if you haven't already, Twitter. Are you "tweeting" yet? Just RT(read this, in Tweet terms) at Fast Company about how fast, the free social messaging utility for staying connected in real time, is growing. I too am tweeting now, once you get on board you can follow my tweets too! But, keep it brief, no more than 140 characters per post!

And.....once you have an understanding for how the "game is played", you might appreciate the below parody.

"Twitter is down again, Mein Fuhrer", I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, please keep in mind it is a parody...



Tweet, tweet!

1 comment:

  1. You randomly found one of my biggest weaknesses - I am a HUGE fan of the "Der Untergang" parodies.

    If you are a surfer this one is sure to please:

    http://www.surfinglife.com.au/videos/random

    ReplyDelete