Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm back! Outside magazine, Gear of the Year Award 2010!!

I know... I've fallen off the face of the earth with my blogging since mid-summer. What's a girl to do? Twitter has been growing like mad and I've been spending more time doing updates more often there. You can always check them out here for almost daily tweets about the outdoors, adventure, fashion, green living, music, etc.

But, I'm promising to get back at it again and start getting some blog posts going on a more regular basis too. Besides it's time to post some thoughts on all the new Fall/Winter product out there right now.

I was really excited to hear that the FirsTurn softshell jacket that I designed for Cloudveil recently won Outside magazine's Gear of the Year award for winter 2010! Yipee, it's not every day that it happens so when it does it's time to celebrate. Thought I would share some photos of the creation and final product here for you.

Here it was way back in March of 2008 when I created it...




Tons of details to call out for the factory to make sure it ends up being just right



and finally the finished product, voila`!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design & material! Just got my Firsturn jacket and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete